Sincere apologies for not writing to you any sooner! It’s been all change here some ‘forced’ which on reflection have been very healthy albeit rather challenging at the times! Not to worry life happens and the more we face our issues and our feelings and fears the easier life becomes is how I feel:)
Only 31 days to go until Christmas and quite honestly I have not done anything about it yet… all gud as I know what I am going to get and for whom so it is just a matter of doing it! I have my Christmas card list to write and then my Christmas cards to invest in which without a shadow of a doubt will be from my friends Sue & Rich’s charity-www.animalhealingtrust.org as they have some absolutely stunning and uplifting pictures of their 24 horse.. omg.. you’d love them..so beautiful!
So, back to you:) With anything in life the more we face our feelings the easier life becomes as the role of a feeling is to be felt and often we can be particularly challenged by facing our feelings especially those of a negative nature! I know I can be! We are human after all and sometimes we can all forget this and’ beat ourselves up’ for not being able to move on quickly or transform our lives at the pace that we desire! Sometimes it absolutely is a matter of facing your feelings and fears with oodles of self-love and self-compassion as often we have oodles of love and compassion for others and hardly any for ourselves and we allow our egos to punish us for feeling low, negative or even depressed!
The more you feel you feelings the quicker they can move on so this is particularly important for the negative feelings you might be experiencing being a chocoholic! By becoming more conscious and aware of your feelings around your chocolate addiction you will be able to identify patterns and issues which you can start to address and fully face; as you do this you will find in time that you will become less addicted to chocolate! I know this might sound at the moment to some of you like a far-flung fantasy but trust me it can absolutely work for you!! For example: you might feel lonely so as you start to become your own best friend and look at the multitude of ways of making yourself happy and honouring yourself and your gifts as well as tapping into higher realms which for me are with the spiritual realms you will likely feel less lonely and more comfortable in your own skin!!
For some support with this you can sign up for my Chocolate Rehab self-coaching chunks which will walk you through the Chocolate Rehab process on chunk at a time at your own pace as I will not be personally coaching you; you will be doing that yourself under my guidance and coaching via the emails which will be delivered to you throughout each chunk! I have decided also to offer until 31.12.2011 the free option of having the opportunity of emailing me three questions about your chocolate addiction per module at no extra cost to you!
Here’s the link and the benefits of the Chocolate Rehab self-coaching chunks! http://bit.ly/gSM7pC
Here’s a reminder of what benefits you could potentially gain from the Chocolate Rehab chunks of coaching:
* You will be guided by someone who knows just how you feel and has been there and has overcome her decade-long addiction!
* You will be able to pace yourself according to your own needs and your own lifestyle, so it can potentially be a very liberating process for you!
* You will be guided to face your feelings and fears around your addiction to chocolate, in safe, secure and also very private sacred space, which you will create; which will I feel will resonate with quite a few of you, as I know many of your are both ashamed and embarassed by your addiction to chocolate
* You will have the affordable option of hiring me for personal email coaching sessions, enabling you to have direct and very private support and encouragement!
* You will feel like a trusted friend is helping you to transform your life from within, with as much fun, laughter and joy as possible( ie I’m the trusted friend!)
* You will feel better and better with each Chunk of Chocolate Rehab and feel increasingly empowered and in love with yourself and your life, provided you keep taking the steps and following through on the exercises:)
* You will come away, at the end of your Chocolate Rehab with a much greater level of self-awareness, self-love and have in your heart such a strong connection with who you are and who you are destined to be that you will, ooze positivity, self-acceptance and love-which is my intention!!!!
Any questions just ask me; I’d be happy to help: email@example.com
Love, light and oodles of giggles